Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fashion in my point of view :)

Hey guys :) First of all I wanna thank you all for checking my blog. Thanks a lot :D
So today I wanted to talk about fashion and style (well fashion it's my one and only passion so I'm always talking about it :P ). I saw a blog today that was supposed to ''help'' people to find the right clothes for the right places. I was checking the posts and everything was about how to match a Chanel suit with Christian Louboutin shoes and a Hermes bag. Come onnnn...if someone is able to afford a Hermes beg (which costs at least $5000) trust me,he or she doesn't need fashion advices. I think fashion isn't only about famous brands expensive dresses or fabulous shoes. Fashion is about style. You can learn a lot for someone by only seeing their style. For example if you see a girl in Chanel style ( STYLE not Chanel suit) you know she's classy, trying to be a lady not a girl, she won't talk to you first or ask you out first, she'll always wait for you to make the first move. And if you see a girl in Dior style you know she's rebel,extraordinary, unstoppable, wild and unpredictable ;) 
I think there are people who have money and buy style and there are people who have style but can't buy what they want and however they manage to look fabulous by creating their own outfits.
Fashion isn't only in the runaways...fashion is everywhere: in the streets, in shops, in schools...everywhere. You want to have a Chanel style but don't afford a Chanel dress?? It's easy create that style by yourself...take a beige blouse...wear a pencil skirt and you can get one on sail at Charlotte Russe for only $12 and hear you are classy and fabulous :) 
If you want an YSL look you need to mix up colors for example use a black pencil skirt with a yellow or orange blouse :D be creative. That's what fashion's really about...creativity not famous brands. BE ORIGINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment