Saturday, September 15, 2012

French :')

When I first saw this photo I thought of Amelie ( I don't know if you guys have seen the movie). I love her style and I decided to name it only ''French'' cause she seems to me like a beautiful french girl (being that skinny :D ) and she looks good in that black wig. Anyways her outfit is really simple and awesome. I saw a jacket just like that at Charlotte Russe that costs 36.99 $ (a little bit expensive :/ ) but there's another one at Rue 21 similar to the one in the photo which costs only 16.99$ and there's a perfect one at Windosr store for 34.90 $. Check it out in their official page :). It's not difficult to find that top. At Windsor there's one with short sleeves 20$ but I'm sure if you check other stores you can find one if you already don't own one like that. As I've said before those kind of leggings cost about 9 $ or less :). As for the shoes, I'm sure everyone of us owns a black pair of high heels :) If you don't, you can get them at any store for 30$ or less :). At Forever 21 a white scarf costs 7-10 $ and as for the beret it costs at least 10$. According to my calculations, the whole outfit costs about 104 $.

No comments:

Post a Comment